Journals: Business, Finance and Economics
The Journal of Ethics, Economics, Finance and Society (JEEFS) is a refereed bi-annual journal devoted to promoting excellence in scholarly research and publication in the epistemological, foundational, analytical, empirical, and applied areas of ethics, economics and finance. Within this broad interdisciplinary area, the JEEFS will also specialize in the sub-area of economic theory, ethico-economics, heterodox economics, social economics, philosophy and economics, religion and economics, Islamic economics, Islamic banking and finance, and related fields in global perspectives. The JEEFS invites rigorous ...
The American Journal of Strategic Leadership (AJSL) is a peer-reviewed publication from GoldenCRI (the Center for Research and Innovation). The center provides the best avenue for research and an unrivaled platform for the intellectual contribution of ideas through conferences and a peer-reviewed journal, and offers scholars unlimited and global opportunities to develop research outcomes capable of re-shaping the future of world development, both socially and scientifically. Articles in AJSL are usually authored by professors and academics from both the US and abroad. The journal particularly e...
• Dr Russell Belk, York University, Canada
• Dr Raymond Liu, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
• Dr Xiaoguang Qi, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
• Dr Dan Trotter, Shantou University, China
• Dr Yan Yan, Biiteca Culture and Technology, China
2. All authors for the paper should be clearly listed, with affiliations, in the order in which they should be published.
4. Authors are asked to read the Copyright and Permissions Guidance on the Cambridge Scholars Publishing website at h...